Plan, coordinate and oversee the safe, secure, and environmentally-sound operations. Maintenance of a Mega/Large facility or group nearby facilities in the country in a cost effective manner aimed at long-term preservation of the asset value trough the implementation of the best Practices, Processes, and Procedures in facilities' operations maintenance applicable to the managed infrastructure. Ensuring the enhancement of a consistent Professional Image of the facility (is) under your responsibility. Implement systems for tracking of all costs associated with facilities management in conjunction with Line Management. Develops and tracks specific Site-Base facility management KPIs targeting FM cost reduction, ensuring Line Management visibility and control.
Votre mission :
Provides supervision of the Facility (is) Management Organization and assist Line Management on the following:
- Preparation of budget estimates.
- Progress and cost tracking reports;
- Permits and license requirements;
- Contractor selection for maintenance and running of the facility (is).
- In conjunction with Supply Chain and Legal, provides advice on preparation of contracts and reviews negotiation of revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements.
- Implements quality control programs using LEAN methodology to standardize and optimize facility (is) performance in line with the Global Facility Management strategy.
- Actively participate in the planning, design and execution of any modification/expansion of the current facility(is) infrastructure, assessing the potential impacts on current performance and advising management on them.
- Ensures the involvement of the Engineering and Construction Team in a timely manner.
- Plans, directs and, directly or through subordinates, ensures supervision of the facility (is) management services including facility operating systems, maintenance processes, repair and improvement, custodial services and security operations.
- Coordinates maintenance activities within the various functions and departments to obtain optimum production and utilization of personnel and equipment.
- Recommends operating methods and equipment to reduce the facility(is) management costs through new sources, substitutions, improved systems or methods, service quality and safety.
- Coordinates preparation of contract scope/specifications.
- Administers Site-Base service agreements for maintenance and alteration services in compliance with the company required financial and supply chain procedures.
- Ensures consistent implementation of standards for clean and tidy facilities and supports operations through Site-Base auditing.
- Coordinate with Line Management campaigns toward the implementation the standard Professional facility image.
- Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material -- Inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work, Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish the assigned work.
Profil Recherché :
- bachelor’s degree in engineering or Facilities Management
- At least 5 years of experience in Field Operations or Construction/Project/Facilities Management. Familiarity with a variety of field concepts, practices and procedures with multi-segment experience preferred.
- Public Safety and Security, Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures
- Judgment and Decision Making skills.
- Strong People Management Skills.
- Able to Guiding, Directing, and Motivating Subordinates,
- Able to Developing and Building Teams,
- Must have strong ethics in dealings with Suppliers & Contractors
Si vous êtes intéressés par cette offre, envoyez-nous votre CV en remplissant le formulaire ci-dessous.