Branch & Commercial Director
We are looking for a highly motivated leader to manage our business unit in Algeria, with the responsibility to keep the positive trend of the business and lead our local organisation to deliver the goals. We Offer The chance of a unique personal and career opportunity. It means that you will be challenged in a fast paced and result driven environment, getting new experiences, be part of a winning team, have fun at work while striving to meet and exceed customer expectations. It will be the chance of strengthening the launch of a young company that is getting more and more mature, while still being part of the world largest shipping Group.
Votre mission :
Main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Driving sales & Customer service team to deliver agreed top line commitments.
• Interacting and building commercial strong relationships with main customers.
• Handle the portfolio of the existing Business
• Identifying new business opportunities and product offerings in close cooperation with the Cluster Management&HQ.
• Identifying market trends and competitors’ development.
• Developing short and long term business plan in close cooperation with the trade & Marketing Manager
• Continuous mapping of the IET (Intra-Europe and Mediterranean) market in/out Algeria in cooperation with the Trade & Marketing Manager.
• Developing the local organization and culture.
• Look after main Country deliverables: Overdues, agency Costs, D&D collections
You will be measured on:
• Delivering the targets agreed in your location
• New Customers acquisition
• Business development initiatives and contribution on market mapping
• Customer service Technical measurements
•Compagnie profit & loss
Profil Recherché :
A dynamic person who want to continue building a fantastic working environment and be part of a successful team.A result oriented business leader who cares about the customer and wants to win in the market place.
The ideal candidate has/is:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience within the management of a Liner industry and a proven commercial track record.
• Fluent in Arabic, French and English (both written & spoken)
• A car and a driving license
Si vous êtes intéressés par cette offre, envoyez-nous votre CV en remplissant le formulaire ci-dessous.